Written by Phil on 11:42 am
(** Please Note This Recipe Does Contain Nuts**)
- 200g of peanut butter – that’s about ¾ of a standard jar
- 180g of sugar
- 1 egg.
- Either by hand, or with a mixer, stir together your peanut butter, sugar and egg until everything is well combined.
- Drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture onto a lined baking tray and press the spoonful down a little with the back of a fork
- Bake in the oven at 180° for 20 minutes or until they are starting to crisp up at the edges. Just keep checking every five minutes until they look done. They will firm up a little as they cool.
- Next, transfer the cookies to a wire cooling tray until cool. Drizzle a little chocolate on the top if desired.